Strictly Education is the market leader in providing support services dedicated to hundreds of schools, colleges and academies throughout the UK.
Supporting over 1000 schools and academies in over 100 Local Authorities from its four locations, Strictly Education provides independent advice and guidance in the areas of Payroll, Human Resources, Finance, Property Management and ICT. Providing high quality, independent, reliable services and solutions allows schools to focus on what really matters, the children, teaching and learning.
Schools still receive many of their services from Local Authorities, Strictly Education always works in their clients best interests with no hidden agendas, no politics, just responsive, flexible services underpinned with an extensive knowledge of the workings and requirements of the education sector.
Core services include:
- Payroll - On-line, compliant, error free payroll management; putting control in the hands of the school
- Human Resources - From administration to complex case work, high quality advice; getting the most out of staff
- Finance - From bursarial support thought to strategic analysis of resources; focusing on where resources are needed
- Property Support - Expert support for emergency and planned maintenance; ensuring compliance with all statutory health and safety requirements
- ICT - From curriculum networks through to management information and administration systems; ensuring technology has measurable positive impact on pupil outcomes
- Facilities Staffing – covering all aspects of your site management and staffing
Working in partnership with the NAHT (National Association of Headteachers), Strictly Education offers support services to its 28,500 members who represent 80% of schools in the UK.
Delivering Best Value
Not only are costs clearly defined at the outset, but Strictly Education will help schools to benchmark external costs against the market and manage competitive tendering on their behalf.
The starting point of your relationship with Strictly Education is a no obligation discussion to explore how they may be able to save a school time, money or simply make your life easier.
Strictly Education is part of Bond International Software PLC. This partnership gives them access to the latest technology allowing them to constantly improve and develop their service delivery. As a global market leader, Bond has 40 years of experience in the development and creation of services and products that have become industry standards. With a turnover in excess of £30 million and a listing on the London Stock Exchange, Bond provides Strictly Education with a secure financial base upon which to continue their growth strategy.
Visit the Strictly Education website to find out more